Powered by Blogger.

Eclipse


Nice to see you guys visiting my blog. This time I'm gonna show you guys my Science project. It's about the lunar and solar eclipse. I made it with balloons, a big round light bulb, wires, and a dynamo.

I've given Circles on it so;
  • The Yellow Circle: The Sun, Source of light for the project.
  • The Red Circle: Its the Moon. As it pass between the Earth and the Sun it creates what we call the Solar Eclipse.
  • The Blue Circle: It's the Earth we live on. As it passes between the Moon and the Sun it creates what we call the Lunar Eclipse.
  • The White Circle: The Dynamo, it's what that makes the  balloons move.
As for the decoration I used glue and some Glitter (Blue & Silver)

For more information about Eclipse, try asking Mr. Google.
< >

No comments:

Post a Comment